Thursday, February 15, 2018

NOT SO FAST NATURAL GAS

  My STEAM course this term is called Fuel. Throughout this course, we are exploring how we as a universe use fuel and the positive and negative effects that it has on the environment. We have three units, this one being our first where we explored nonrenewable and renewable resources. We explored the benefits and drawbacks that it had to the environment. For this AP, we chose a nonrenewable resource. I decided to choose natural gas, and I am basically trying to sell natural gas as being the most positive nonrenewable resource out of all of them. I chose a country in the world, Turkey, and compared their consumption of natural gas to our consumption in the U.S.

                        

Overall, this project has made me change my views on the consumption of fuel that we use in the U.S. compared to other countries in the world. This has definitely made me think about U.S. consumption not just in gas but in other things. The U.S. tends to use a big quantity of different substances that are effecting our planet, especially with our president who doesn't believe in global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...