Thursday, March 18, 2021

RUE MAGHREB BUSINESS PLAN

For the last unit of Social Entrepreneurship, we looked into developing business plans for businesses we were interested in starting up some day. We took a deep dive into different marketing strategies that we were either already aware of or were unfamiliar to us. We also looked into investment planning and had Matt Nicklin from First Analysis join us to look into business investment and how that works. We talked about legal structures, as well as how to get a business up and running. Luckily for me, I was able to start my business up a bit earlier. Two years ago I started my very own brand, Rue Maghreb. This brand has given me the opportunity to think a bit more about social entrepreneurship as well as where my business lies in the world of small businesses. For this AP, we were asked to create our very own business plans and models. Take a look at my AP to learn more about Rue Maghreb and what goes in to run it! 



Overall, I really enjoyed this AP. I think that I had a lot to bring to the table when it came to marketing due to the fact that I have been able to build my platform up during the past two years. I also really like the close friends technique that I have been able to use to my ability. I found it very helpful to look into my yearly projections that I will now we able to use for this years collection. Entrepreneurship inspires me to do more for my community and I know that by keeping the right mindset, I will be able to head into that field some day! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a manufacturing execution system for collecting job costing data (time), production reporting and materials use in real time. Comes with a nifty scheduling tool also. scaling your business

    ReplyDelete
  2. The out of the box manufacturing modules that are part of Business Central Premium work great for these businesses. Many of them also want the addins that I list below - which are great extra features. click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What many surveys and polls are starting to show is that some of the businesses that have 10 or fewer employees are going to look seriously at their option to drop health insurance coverage altogether, and no longer have it as an expense of the company. why do cbd capsules give me stomach cramps

    ReplyDelete

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...