Thursday, October 22, 2020

MOVING MY WAY TOWARDS THE WORLD OF ECONOMICS

 INTRO



MY PRESENTATION



To conclude, with the help of Chicago Scholars program, I was able to have onsite interviews with five different universities, one of them being Loyola University Chicago. I am happy to announce that I have actually been accepted to Loyola University, and can say that this AP allowed me to realize that Loyola might just be the university for me. I was also recommended by the admissions team to go through the double degree Europe program which would have me study here in the states for one year, then move out to Spain to work on my degree in economics through their sister school out in Andalucia. I would essentially be graduating with a Spanish degree and U.S. degree in economics which will grant me more opportunities in the field!

1 comment:

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...