Sunday, March 21, 2021

No Manches Bebe

 For my independent study this term, I wanted focus my energy on a page that I started back in July 2020. During quarantine, I was really getting into Mexican politics after a rupture of protests in March 2020 due to numerous femicides that had come up at the time. Women in Mexico has reached their breaking point due to years and years with having to deal with a machismo government. Women broke their silence and began to march in order to grab President AMLO's attention. I felt inspired by the signs, organizations, and female run businesses who were standing up and using their platform to rip Mexico's status quo into pieces! I decided to start my own platform empowering female entrepreneur's like myself living in the U.S. and Mexico to come together and support one another. Here is my slideshow presentation going over the in's and out's of NO MANCHES BEBE! 


TECHNICAL PACKET


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...