Thursday, March 18, 2021

THE FEMME ACT

 As we wrap up the last unit of Equality, I have given myself some time to think a lot about the state of our country as we know it. Throughout this last unit we have taken a deeper dive into gender inequality throughout the country. As a women of color, I think a lot about the way I have been affected by gender inequality, as well as the women who lived before me. Throughout the unit, we looked into the future of this country and how we can use what we have learned throughout the term into something that can make an impact to this country's future. As I begin to think about progression, I also think about drawbacks. This is what inspired me to create this AP. For this AP, we were assigned to think as a person living in 2119. What does the future look like in this country? Is it bright? I decided to think about femininity and how we view it today to how we may view it in one hundred years or so. It's time we begin to normalize diverse body images around the world and across the states. Take a look at my AP to see how the future views body image!







No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...