Thursday, June 10, 2021

GUIDE TO A NON-PROFIT

 For my last unit of Endurance and my last AP during my time at GCE, we were asked to work on a "survival guide" for the path in which we would like to take after high school. I decided to work on my mission to turn my brand, Rue Maghreb, into a social entrepreneurial project of becoming a non-profit organization abroad some day. My brand focuses on the Maghreb culture and its people, and providing a space to share more information about our identity and how to help out the people native to our countries. I think a move to Europe where the Maghreb population is high would be a great opportunity for me to set new goals for myself, along with a new life. This AP will show you around my plan for the next five years, and give you a sneak peak into the work I am currently doing to make my dreams come true! 

SCIENCE LESSON by Nini Maghribi



To conclude, I felt a sense of nostalgia wrapping my last AP up for GCE. I still remember my first humanities course, SDG's, and I can say that that AP inspired me to do the work I am doing today. I think that my humanities courses throughout my GCE experience have really allowed me to emerge myself back to my roots, and give back to my people. Rue Maghreb has been a way for me to work on just that, and work on that for my future as well. My dreams of humanitarian aid have been able to thrive through a brand that represents me, and I will be forever grateful to GCE for showing me that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAND CHALLENGE: ECONOMICAL SPACE ACCESS

 For my last unit of Frontiers and my final action project at GCE, we worked on researching a grand challenge in space exploration and try t...